PayPal™ SDK for .NET*
Our latest product provides a unified SDK for both Website Payments Pro and Adaptive
Payments. The SDK gives developers full control over PayPal with powerful, yet simple
to use classes for all API calls.
The new Drag-and-Drop ASP.NET Server Controls completely encapsulate PayPal API calls,
allowing developers to instantly integrate PayPal into a website with no API coding
necessary. More detailed information is available on the
PayPal SDK demo site
*For .NET 2.0 or higher.
- Designed to run under Medium Trust for use in hosted environments.
- Complete Visual Studio Intellisense on all class members—straight from PayPal's
API Reference—showing requirements, limitations, possible values, etc.
- New drag-and-drop controls—no API coding necessary! Drop a control
on your design surface, set the required properties—either statically or
dynamically—and handle the OnSuccess and OnFailure events.
- New Adaptive Payments API provides parallel payments allowing single
payments to be split among multiple recipients. Use this to have
a shopping cart with multiple items from different vendors.
- New Adaptive Payments API provides chained payments allowing a primary
recipient to automatically and invisibly pass portions of the payment
along to secondary recipients. Perfect for collecting commissions.
- Supports all Website Payments Pro API calls as of Version 58.0.
- Supports all Adaptive Payments API calls as of Version 1.3.0.